Thursday, November 15, 2012

Surreal week & amazing people - Part2

Saturday Nov 10th,
     I had three bikes to pick up: one from Creeside hotel next to my home, one at Arastradero apartment, one from at a house in Palo Alto. I walked to get the first one, stop-by to get the second one on my way to lab, and picked up the third one on my way back from lab. Besides lab and bike, I had a script to write for CIC and an MV appointment with Dusit. I'll talk about CIC in the next post.
     So, as many of you know, I have a youtube channel..with hundreds of random videos of me..playing guitar, giving a talk, acting, snowboarding, cooking...etc. The channel has nearly 20,000 view each month..mostly thank to a controversial political speech of a famous Thai actor I impersonated. I got pretty decent amount of  views from playing guitar/singing..but to get good viewer comments/rating, I need help from guest singers.
     Dusit has a deep & sexy voice according to many friends...also a serious singer..performing all Stanford Thai events as far as I remember and..actually went to the Star audition once. .this guy is available almost 100% of the time I called him out for singing.
      I stopped by Dusit's dorm that evening after finishing up CIC presentation script. There was a party next door from the music room..people were walking by and wondering wat-da-fak there two Asian guys were doing ..it 's difficult because we had a flip camera..but not tripod.. we put it on the piano..the field of view was narrow and the microphone was not perfect so we really need to find the perfect angle to be in the frame...and maximize voice quality. Oh by the way, we also wanna make sure that we look and smile at the camera most of the time. We worked on BeeGee's "How deep is your love."
      The final clip came out ok.. I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment