Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Routine

It is so difficult to keep a routine.
Today is supposed to be my third days of blogging. I almost gave up and went to bed about an hour ago. Thank to jet lag, I'm still awake and, so, no excuse for not blogging. For something that needs to be done on regular basis..even a simplest task turns out to be difficult to keep up. My 5.30 am morning run, for example, is still subject to my irregular traveling schedule and deadline driven assignments that came up from time to time the night before. I have missed quite a few of them over the past few months; yet, it is one of the routine I'm really proud of. Filling up lab book, cleaning up desk, checking bank account, meeting with adviser, all those things have been written down somewhere on my desk as so call regular missions..which are no longer exist.. actions were taken when only when some problems arose...Ideally, I would prefer prevention over treatment.

2.10 am 9 Oct 2012, Palo Alto, CA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment